Charter bus Columbia will be able to transport large numbers of people such as huge families, classrooms, church choirs and company employees. If you are headed for Columbia for a vacation or for business you can trust that a charter bus or party bus rental will be able to safely transport you and your group to any destination in the city. And most of all, you get to travel in a relaxed and stress-free manner no matter what time of the year it is.
Charter bus Columbia offers the most convenient way to tour the city or to visit business destinations. Passengers will get to enjoy comfortable seats, a lot of leg room and spectacular audio and video equipment so traveling won’t be as worrisome as traveling via public transport. It is also more affordable travelling in a charter bus compared to using taxis and buses for large groups.
Types of Charter Buses for Rent
There are a variety of charter buses to choose from in Columbia. You can choose a small mini bus which could carry as many as 10 to 20 people, a medium-sized shuttle bus for 30 passengers and of course their largest charter buses which could accommodate as many as 40 to 50 people. There is definitely a shuttle bus or charter nus that will meet your group traveling needs.
Aside from charter bus service for travelers, you can rent a charter bus as your official transportation for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, bachelor or bachelorette parties and prom nights. You will surely love the convenience of riding a charter bus for group outings, conferences, conventions, sports events and concerts.
Columbia Charter Bus Rental Rates
Definitely the size of bus and the number of people that you have in your group will all affect the rental rates. The destinations that you want to visit and the number of hours or days you want to rent the charter bus for. Contact charter bus service in Columbia for their latest rates and deals.
Places to visit in Columbia
- Sumter National Forest – one of the largest and the most expansive forest areas in the state with complete outdoor recreational activities for visitors.
- Sesquicentennial State Park – this is a beautiful park all year long with a lot of walking paths and activities near the lake.
- Dreher Island State Recreation Area – this is a wonderful place where families love to camp and engage in a lot of recreational activities.
- Saluda Dam – one of the most visited dams and bodies of water in the state.
- Frankie’s Fun Park – this is a large park where there are a number of high-energy indoor or outdoor activities.
If you are arriving via the Columbia Metropolitan Airport then you can ask your driver to pick you up from the airport to drop you off to your hotel or accommodation in Columbia. You and your group will be able to start your tour immediately from the airport or as soon as you arrive.